Tuesday 6 October 2015

Learning To Edit With Adobe Premiere Pro



  • I have learnt how to create a new project on Premiere Pro
  • I have learnt how to import clips and audio in the Premiere Pro
  • I have learnt how to navigate through videos by using the left and right keypad and by scrubbing
  • I have learnt how to move a clip into my timeline, with or without it's audio
  • I have learnt how to trim with the razor tool for precise cuts between shots
  • I have learnt how to play the video in full screen to see any mistakes, or for video viewing purposes
  • I have learnt how to add video transitions and effects to my project
  • I have learnt how to decrease the volume on a video
  • I have learnt how render a video so it is ready for exporting
  • I have learnt how to export my project to my desktop
  • I have learnt how to post a video on youtube
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment